Just want to get to the Supercharged Science Reviews? Click here.
Supercharged Science creator Aurora Lipper was working for NASA at the age of 17 and teaching at Cal Poly State University by the age of 21. Her passion for Science led her to volunteer at jr and sr high schools for many years. Now, she’s passionate about helping home schoolers get the best education when it comes to science with a curriculum that includes everything a home school parent could need.
The online membership gives you access to one year of Science with Aurora. These lessons are video-based and can be done at your own pace but are expected to be done 3 times a week in order to finish in a year. All the lessons have been done for you and include lesson plans, vocabulary, discussions, objectives, key concepts, experiments, evaluations, and more! You can go through the material and teach it yourself or let Aurora do all the work. No background in science is needed.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
SUPERCHARGED SCIENCE REVIEWS: