Just want to get to the Switched On Schoolhouse Reviews? Click here.
Switched on Schoolhouse (SOS) is a part of Alpha Omega Products and is a completely computer-based curriculum for grades 3 -12. SOS uses different types of media to engage your child and challenge them in the understanding of difficult concepts. This method allows students to retain more facts through the use of hands-on practice. SOS will grade about 85% of the student’s work giving parents and teachers more time to actually work with their students. Parents can easily print report cards and prepare highschool transcripts.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
SWITCHED ON SCHOOLHOUSE REVIEWS:
Ease of Use