Just want to get to the Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons Reviews? Click here.
Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons uses a unique design to make reading as easy as possible for ages 3-6. Letters are given a specific look in order to help students to clearly see the difference between letters that are similar (like d and b) or blended sounds (like sh, th, etc). The order of the letters taught was done with the idea of being able to combine letters to produce the maximum number of words, which can be placed into stories as early in the program as possible. Only lower case letters are taught until farther in the program since lower case letters are what we normally read.
Video lessons are available to help parents to hear exactly what the sounds should be that are being introduced. Supplemental materials like sound cards and a progress chart are also available.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
TEACH YOUR CHILD TO READ IN 100 EASY LESSONS REVIEWS:
Ease of Use