Just want to get to the Teaching Textbooks Reviews? Click Here.
Teaching Textbooks is a math program for Grades 3 through 12 using a lecture to teach new concepts daily along with a handful of practice questions and somewhere around 20-25 daily review questions. Quizzes occur at the end of each unit.
Digital and online editions offer video lessons with examples of how the concept learns, and a few practice questions to cement understanding of that lesson.
The remainder of the daily lesson is review questions for things learned throughout the year – typically between 20-25 questions. In the digital versions, “buddies” give hints when students are stuck and also auto-grade your child’s work. A parent portal allows you to see your child’s gradebook as well as access an answer key. A workbook is available to view or print if you or your child prefer.
High school programs cover Algebra I and II, Geometry, and Pre-Calculus.
Currently available options are Versions 2.0 – CD-ROM and printed workbook, as well as the online version 4.0 (HTML5 edition) which uses a series of apps which are downloaded to your computer or device.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company or you work for this company.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.