Just want to get to The 101 Series Reviews? Click here.
The 101 Series is a video course for high schoolers that brings science to life through engaging visual presentations with a Christian perspective. Available as both DVD sets or an online course, current subjects include:
- General Math
Although designed and intented for high school (15+), the videos are safe for full-family viewing.
Included in both options is a guidebook with quizzes in a PDF printable format. This helps students gain a more complete understanding of what is being taught through the videos.
In order to consider this as a full high school credit, a printable accreditation booklet is also included which offers additional labs, trip ideas, activities, and more.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
THE 101 SERIES REVIEWS:
Ease of Use