Just want to get to the Lab of Mr. Q Reviews? Click here.
Scott McQuerry has been working with homeschoolers for over 11 years, teaching science classes in his community. As a public school Science teacher he saw the need for more science options for homeschoolers and began creating content.
With textbooks for grades 1-12, the Lab of Mr Q uses a comic book style to teach kids in a fun and interactive way. The Elementary courses (Grades 1-8) increase in difficulty and should be done in order. Grades 9-12 use the Advanced series. Lessons are done three days a week at every level. Each course comes with a parent book and student book.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
THE LAB OF MR. Q REVIEWS:
Ease of Use