Just want to get to The Talk Reviews? Click here.
The Talk is a 3-part, Scripture based sexual education program that takes the direct and factual approach to teaching kids about bodies and sex.
The Talk is book one – aimed for kids ages 6 – 10 years old. In this book, students learn about anatomy, sexual intercourse, pregnancy, inappropriate touch, and taking care of their bodies. This is done over a set of seven lessons which include Scriptures, line illustrations for anatomy and development during pregnancy.
Book Two is called Changes which focuses on puberty for kids who are 8-12 years old. This program covers the physical and mental changes both boys and girls can expect during puberty, along with discussions on how this is a normal and healthy development.
The final book is all about Relationships. This book is intented for the 11-14 year old range and tackles conversations around Biblical sexuality. Lessons include avoiding temptation, guarding your heart, and God’s grace.
If you are feeling nervous to teach this topic to your children, this series walks you through exactly what to say and how to bring these conversations up. However, there is also a “Having The Talk” program available for more help and guidance.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
THE TALK REVIEWS:
Ease of Use