Just want to get to the ULAT Reviews? Click here.
The ULAT (Universal Language Acquisition Tool) is an online program that drops beginning learners right into either French or Spanish with videos and text format.
The program uses a combination of lessons to encourage a variety of learning activities such as watch, listen, repeat, speak, gesture, read and more.
Students can access 15 lessons for free to see how it works before commiting to the full program. It’s designed to be done as an independent study, however it offers no evaluation other than self-evaluation.
Studying forty-five minutes a day will give you a full year’s study after 180 days. The full program can take approximately three years to complete.
Biblical and Secular options are available.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
THE ULAT REVIEWS:
Ease of Use