Just want to get to the World’s Story Reviews? Click here.
The World’s Story from Masterbooks is a world history, Charlotte Mason-inspired curriculum for grades 6-8. Spanning three years, this series covers World History from The Ancients to the Modern Age from a Biblical perspective.
Each year contains a full-colour textbook that contains beautiful photographs, cultural connections, and maps. To accompany this, the Teacher Guide (or workbook) contains oral and written narration, craft ideas, research ideas for specific topics, map activities, copywork, review sections, and more.
This curriculum is designed to be completed in 30-45 minutes a day Monday through Friday. A materials list and calendar are provided for each year. A optional timeline for each book is also available.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
THE WORLD'S STORY REVIEWS:
Ease of Use