Just want to get to the Total Language Plus Reviews? Click here.
Total Language Plus is a complete literature-based language program for grades 3-12. The program includes activities based on comprehension, vocabulary, spelling, and grammar. Options for enrichment ideas include field trips and hands-on activities. Review is consistent throughout the levels allowing for mastery not just short-term memorization. Vocab and Spelling words are taken from the unit’s reading and includes at least 4 activities per unit. Writing topics are based on the story being read stimulating your student’s imagination in order to make writing easier on them. Short dictations reinforce Bible truths which help with memory, penmanship, listening skills, and more!
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
TOTAL LANGUAGE PLUS REVIEWS:
Ease of Use