Just want to get to the UnLock Math Reviews? Click Here.
Delivered by videos on an online platform, UnlockMath aims to make math easy to understand. Each lesson contains a teaching video, practice and review questions, a bonus challenge section, and printable reference notes. The program is self-grading and include access to a parent dashboard.
Courses include Pre-Algebra, Algebra I & II, Geometry, and Pre-Calculus as well as a Foundations course for learners who need more review before starting the high school level programs.
Certified teachers are available for support if needed.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
UNLOCK MATH REVIEWS:
Ease of Use