Just want to get to the Weaver Reviews? Click here.
The Weaver Curriculum is a Pre-K through 12 curriculum that revolves around a Bible lesson instead of fitting a Bible lesson into the day’s work. Lessons are unit study based where students across multiple ages are learning the same thing but with grade-appropriate assignments. The curriculum comes with five volumes for grades 1-6 and supplemental information and assignments for grades 7-12. A separate daily schedule is also available to help you make the program even easier to open and use.
Lessons include many hands-on components like map work, projects, collections, field trips, and more. Interactive assignments help students to retain the knowledge they are learning better.
There is a separate volume for the Pre-K / Kindergarten level called Interlock which is a three day a week, hands-on program. It works through the beginning of the Bible from Creation to the Flood.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
Ease of Use