Just want to get to the Wildwood Curriculum Reviews? Click here.
Wildwood curriculum was designed specifically for the secular homeschooler. Created following Charlotte Mason’s principles, the website lists each grade as a Form and lists the materials necessary for its use. Parents can choose to use the recommended lists or pick from the list of options. Materials can be bought or borrowed (library) from other sources. Emphasis is placed on practical, hands-on learning versus traditional book work.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
WILDWOOD CURRICULUM REVIEWS:
Ease of Use