Just want to get to the WinterPromise Reviews? Click here.
WinterPromise is a curriculum designed for grades K-8 (with a few courses for grades 9-12). The curriculum is Christian-based and Charlotte-mason style with an emphasis on notebooking and literature. Because the courses are created for a range of grades and ages, Winter Promise is a great choice for families schooling multiple ages. Choose a theme package and add on Language Arts and Math for a complete year-long curriculum.
Hands-on activities add wonderful opportunities for your kids to experience what they are learning.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
Ease of Use