Just want to get to the WriteShop Reviews? Click here.
WriteShop, now a part of Demme Learning, was designed to help students learn to write better through simple activities. WriteShop uses journaling, narration, and other activities to help students produce their own writing.
WriteShop does not focus on grammar, although WriteShop Junior includes a grammar component. Spelling focuses on words your students frequently misspell through a variety of activities and games.
Parents should expect to be hands on with this curriculum working with their student through each lesson. It includes games, activities, stories, worksheets, and more. You will need a teacher’s guide and an activity pack for each level. Older elementary levels also have fold-n-go grammar worksheets, journal notebooks, and optional time-saver packs that have all the activities ready to go.
There are two levels of WriteShop for high school which focus on narratives and essays.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
Ease of Use