Just want to get to the Writing Strands Reviews? Click here.
Writing Strands is for students in Grade 5 to 10. The program is more based on skills than grade level so use of the placement test is encouraged to ensure your student is at the level they need. The program uses Bible-based literature study alongside skills-based composition. Grammar is included throughout the course and is built upon in each level to encourage mastery of the concepts. The program organizes writing into 4 “strands” and works through them from basic concepts to more abstract ones in the Advanced levels.
Print or Ebook is available for purchase.
- Only review products that you have actually used.
- Please include clear details of what worked or what didn’t in your homeschool. Think about what you would want to know if you were researching this product to use in your homeschool.
- Please don’t leave a review if this is your company, you work for this company, or you have been given a sample of this product/been paid for this review.
- No links are allowed. This includes links to blog posts or personal reviews posted somewhere other than on this website.
- Please do not include any private or personal details in your reviews. You can mention your children but please do not use their names.
- Make your review informative and respectful. Even if something didn’t work for your family, be polite and refrain from any attacks on a creator or company.
- If every review you post is negative, your reviews may be blocked, removed, or refused for posting.
- Please note that all reviews are moderated, but will not be edited in any way.
- We reserve the right to refuse any review we feel doesn’t meet the standards of our guidelines. This includes reviews deemed as spam.
WRITING STRANDS REVIEWS:
Ease of Use